Wednesday 12 March 2014

BAD LUCK.

I don't exactly know why but in some ways I have not been very lucky in Latvia. I have never, NEVER, been stolen before but on Monday it was the second time since I live here. The strange thing is that I thought that it is not something that happens often here... anyway, it happened twice to me!

The first time was in Rīga, I was in a city bus when I got stolen my purse, with all the documents and credit cards (and the purse was so beautiful, I loved it!!!).

The second time was on Monday. I was in the ballet lesson, with the dancing group “Focus” that I have joined here. After the lesson one girl couldn't find her mobile phone, then another girl couldn't find the key of her car, she went outside and the car was gone! Then they asked me to check if I had something missing. And yes, I had my Spanish mobile phone stolen and not a single coin or banknote in the new purse (this time they were quite nice and at least they didn't take my documents again).


Sí, this is what happened! We called the police and through the GPS of the car they could know that it was in a very close village called Pelči. The police and the girl whose car had been stolen went there. I went, together with the other girl who had her phone stolen, to the police office to write down everything that had happened.

Yesterday I got to know that the car was found in the middle of the forest, full of mud inside and outside. About the phones, there are no news.

3 comments:

  1. ostii claudia, quina mala sort! Espero que la resta vagi super bé. Molts records i disfruta!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Per cert, m'encanten les teves cares al video Tīra Baltijas jūra sākas tavā vannas istabā jajaja :D petonss

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha!!! Moltes gràcies Marta!!!

      Delete